Santa Fe Chicken Foil Packs Print
Take chicken to a whole new level! This delicious combination of Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter, black beans, Minerva Dairy Farmer's Butter Cheese, and more, are sure to impress the taste buds.
Prep Time:60 minutes
- 1/2 Cup Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter, cut into 1/4 pieces
- 1/2 cup Minerva Dairy Farmer's Butter Cheese, shredded
- 1 can Ro-tel, chunky version
- Sea salt
- 4 sheets of aluminum foil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup green onion, diced
- 1 bottle Goya Mojo Criollo marinade
- Black pepper
- 1 piece of sweet corn, roasted and kernels removed
- Place chicken breasts and bottle of Mojo Criollo in large storage bag and marinade in the refrigerator overnight.
Assemble Foil Packs:
- Place a piece of garlic herb butter in the middle of the foil.
- Add the chicken breast. Place the corn, black beans, Ro-tel, green onion, and salt and pepper on top.
- Top with shredded Minerva Dairy Farmer's Butter Cheese.
- Seal packets up, making sure they are airtight. Grill on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Open top of foil pack and add more shredded cheese before serving.