Shaved Brussels Sprouts Print
Just because it’s healthy doesn’t mean it can’t be tasty. Our Shaved Brussels Sprouts are the perfect twist on a nutritious dish.
Prep Time:20 min
- 8 ounces Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter
- 1 lb. Brussels Sprouts, cleaned and sliced
- 1 tablespoon Minerva Dairy Maplewood Smoked Butter
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (drizzled)
- Melt the Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter on a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add in the Brussels sprouts, sea salt and black pepper. Sauté for a few minutes. Add in the chicken stock and stir to combine.
- Cook until the brussels sprouts are al dente and then add the Minerva Dairy Smoked Butter and stir to melt.
- Turn off heat and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve immediately.