Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls Print
To ice, or not to ice … we say, “ice!” This sweet slow cooker recipe will have you making breakfast for lunch, dinner and dessert too!
Prep Time:3 hour
- 3 cans of croissant dough
- 4 ounces Minerva Dairy Cinnamon Honey Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (plus 3 teaspoon for dusting board)
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Turn slow cooker on low setting and spray with cooking spray.
- Dust board or counter with 3 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll out first can of dough. Brush with melted cinnamon honey butter. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Add second sheet of rolled out dough.
- Repeat with third sheet of dough. Roll all three sheets into a tight roll.
- Cut into one-inch rolls using a sharp knife, careful to not crush the log.
- Place cinnamon rolls into the slow cooker to form tight layer.
- Cook on low for 2 hours. If your slow cooker cooks a little higher than normal, check after an hour and a half.
- To prepare icing, whisk all ingredients of the icing in a bowl and drizzle on warm cinnamon rolls. Enjoy!