Spiced Sea Scallops
If you like your food to have a little heat, then this recipe is for you.
Prep Time:20 minutes
- 4 ounces Minerva Dairy Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1 lb. sea scallops
- 1/8 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the dry seasonings.
- In a frying pan, melt the cinnamon honey butter over medium-high heat.
- Season the scallops - both sides.
- When butter begins to foam, place scallops into frying pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side - spoon foaming butter over scallops as they cook.
- Serve immediately.