Sriracha and Honey Roasted Peanuts Print
Game-day snacking just went up to a whole new level!
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 4 oz. Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter
- 1/8 Cup Orange Blossom Honey
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha Hot Sauce
- juice from 1/2 Lime
- 14 oz. Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt Butter in a mixing bowl and whisk in the honey, Sriracha, and lime juice. A
- dd the peanuts and stir to coat all the peanuts. Pour into baking sheet and spread out to make one layer.
- Bake till golden brown and peanuts are just starting to caramelize evenly.
- Cool and place in a paper bag to soak up any excess oil and peanuts will crisp as they cool.