Sriracha and Honey Roasted Peanuts Print
Game-day snacking just went up to a whole new level!
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 4 ounces Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter
- 1/8 cup orange blossom honey
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 14 ounces dry roasted peanuts
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter in a mixing bowl and whisk in the honey, Sriracha, and lime juice.
- Add the peanuts and stir to coat all the peanuts. Pour into baking sheet and spread out to make one layer.
- Bake until golden brown and peanuts are just starting to caramelize evenly.
- Cool and place in a paper bag to soak up any excess oil and peanuts will crisp as they cool.