Steamed Clams with Leeks & Poblano Peppers Print
So simple, but so good!
Prep Time:25 minutes
- 1 lb. fresh clams, opened ones discarded and clams cleaned
- 4 ounces Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter
- 1 small leek, sliced
- 1/2 Poblano pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup cry white wine
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Ancho chili powder
- Melt butter in a large pan and saute the leeks, Poblano peppers and garlic.
- Season with salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Add white wine and stir.
- Add clams and chicken stock. Cover.
- Bring to a boil until all clams are open.
- Add parsley and heavy cream.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve with crusty bread.