Stuffed Butter Burgers Print
Butter makes a bland burger better - say that five times fast!
Prep Time:35 minutes
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 4 ounces Minerva Dairy Maplewood Smoked Butter
- 4 ounces Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter
- 2 "slices" of Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter - 1/4" thick
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 3 slices of Minerva Dairy Smoked Raw Milk Cheddar
- 2 brioche buns
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- In a skillet, melt 4 ounces of butter and add sliced onions. Cook on medium heat until soft and just starting to brown.
- While onions are cooking, take about 1/4 lb. of ground beef and make a patty. Take a little more and make a thin patty just a little larger in diameter (as the "base" patty).
- Place 1 1/2 slices of smoked raw milk cheddar on base patty with about 1/8" of patty around the outside uncovered.
- Place thin "top" patty over and squeeze slightly around the edges to seal the cheese in. Do the same for the other patty.
- In a skillet, melt the smoked butter over medium heat. Add the patties and cook until brown on both sides.
- While patties are finishing, take the buns apart and dip the faces in the butter that the onions are cooked in.
- Toast the buns until golden brown. Assemble the burgers by placing some onions on the bottom bun, the stuffed patty, a sliced of amish roll butter, then the top bun.
- It's almost impossible to eat without cutting it in half!