Summer Carnivore Sauce Print
Use summer veggies for fresh flavor in this light, delicious sauce!
Prep Time:20 minutes
- 1 Smoked Leg of Lamb or a Grilled Tenderloin
- 2 Roasted Red Sweet Peppers, seeds, stems, membranes, and charred skin removed
- 4 oz. Minerva Dairy Garlic & Herb Butter
- 2 Cups Fresh Mint leaves, torn
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Melt Garlic and Herb Butter in small saucepan and add the roasted red sweet peppers, cook for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Place in a blender or food processor and add the lemon juice and mint leaves and blend till smooth.
- Keep warm and serve over Smoked Leg of Lamb, Grilled Beef Tenderloin, or your favorite summertime grilled meat.