Swiss Potato Soup Print
Warm up with this delicious soup recipe. You’ll want to shout about it from the top of the Swiss Alps!
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 1 lb. Minerva Lace, shredded
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 3 Carrots, sliced
- 2 Celery stalks, sliced
- 3-5 lbs. Potatoes, diced
- 3 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 lb. Bacon, cooked
- Combine onions, carrots and celery in large sauce pan with butter and stir until translucent.
- Add chicken broth and potatoes and cook until tender.
- Add salt and pepper and seasonings to taste.
- Add milk, stir in cheese and bacon.
- Thicken with roux of flour and water or corn starch and water if needed.