The Perfect Steak Print
We've created the perfect steak seasoning with the help of our garlic and herb butter.
Prep Time:2.5 hours
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 tsp Teriyaki marinade
- 4 tsp favorite steak seasoning
- 2 tbsp Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter
- garlic salt and pepper – to taste*ingredients per one steak
- Lay steaks out for 1.5 hours before beginning to reach room temperature.
- Rub half of the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce and teriyaki marinade into the steak. Then, rub in the dry spices. Let marinade for 30 minutes and then flip steak and repeat on the other side. Let marinade 30 more minutes.
- Preheat your grill making sure it is very hot when you place your steaks on. Put 1 tablespoon of Minerva Dairy garlic butter on top of the steak and cook for five minutes on medium heat. Flip and put another 1 tablespoon of Minerva Dairy garlic butter on top of steak and cook for 3 more minutes or cooked until desired.