Warm Veggie Salad Print
This perfect combination of fingerling potatoes, fresh green beans, and a rainbow mix of cherry tomatoes is sure to become a family favorite side dish!
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 12 ounces fingerling potatoes mix (red, white & purple)
- 12 ounces fresh green beans, stemmed
- 8 onces cherry tomato rainbow mix
- 1 bunch scallions, cleaned & rough chopped
- 1/2 cup Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter
- 1/2 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, rough chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons Marsala wine
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water until fork tender. Remove to strainer.
- Cook the green beans in same salted water for about 2-3 minutes until al dente.
- While the potatoes are cooking, melt the butter in a saucepan and add the lemon zest, lemon juice and wine.
- Once the potatoes and green beans are done, cut into bite-*size pieces and warm the cherry tomatoes and scallions in the butter mixture.
- Place all into a bowl and gently mix in fresh herbs and coat all with the warm butter vinaigrette. Serve warm.