Winter Blueberry Shortcake Print
This long-time favorite dessert is a quick, easy, delicious winter pick-me-up.
Prep Time:20 minutes
- 4 ounces Minerva Dairy Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 can of whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- (1) 8 ounces fresh blueberries
- 8 "shortcake" dessert shells
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Melt the cinnamon honey butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the blueberries and orange juice - bring to a slight boil.
- Make a slurry with corn starch and water, then add into mixture. Stir.
- Let thicken and spoon over warm shortcake and top with whipped cream.