Zoodles with Meat Sauce
This zoodles recipe is quick and easy to make. Plus, it's delicious and healthy.
Prep Time:30 minutes
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3/4 lb. zucchini noodles
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 lb. Minerva Dairy Farmers Butter Cheese, grated
- In a large skillet, brown the ground chuck and season with salt and pepper. Drain the meat, and in the same skillet, add the garlic and herb butter over medium heat.
- Cook the onions and garlic until fragrant and soft.
- Add tomato sauce and oregano, cook for 5 minutes.
- Bring back to a simmer and add the zoodles, carefully fold into the sauce and cover.
- Cook for 5 additional minutes until the zoodles are al dente.
- Serve immediately with some grated Minerva Dairy Farmers Butter Cheese.