Air Fryer Cannoli Stuffed French Toast
Air Fryer Stuffed French Toast
Recipe and Images Provided by 2 Cookin’ Mamas
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 4 slices 1/2″ thick brioche bread challah or Texas Toast
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Minerva Dairy Unsalted butter melted & slightly cooled
- 1 cup half & half
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Garnishes: Powdered Sugar, sliced fruit & berries, maple syrup
- Blend ricotta cheese with powdered sugar and extract until smooth.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips and set aside.
- Preheat air fryer at 360 degrees for 5 minutes. Once preheated, spray basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crack eggs in a medium bowl and whisk well.
- Slowly add melted butter, whisking continuously so that eggs do not start to cook.
- Add milk, sugar, extract, and cinnamon and whisk until completely mixed and sugar has dissolved.
- Dip one slice of bread into mixture, turn and dip other side.
- Place into preheated air fryer basket.
- Dollop some of the cannoli mixture onto the top of the bread and spread evenly with a spoon.
- Take second piece of bread and repeat dipping in egg mixture. Place on top of cannoli filling.
- Repeat with remaining two slices of bread and place in air fryer.
- Make sure there is plenty of room in-between stuffed French toast slices.
- Spray the tops of the French toast slices with nonstick cooking spray.
- Air fry for 5 minutes, turn slices over, spray tops with nonstick cooking spray, and air fry for an additional 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove with spatula and place on serving plate. Dust with powdered sugar.
- Serve with butter, berries, sliced fruit, maple syrup and even whipped cream.
In a family of 6 generations of butter lovers, it’s safe to say there was a lot of cooking…and a lot of butter. We encourage you to get in the kitchen, cooking with and for your loved ones. Always remember, if all else fails, just add butter!
We hope you enjoy this Air Fryer Cannoli Stuffed French Toast recipe by our friends 2 Cookin’ Mamas. For more delicious recipes featuring Minerva Dairy’s better butter, head to our Recipes page. Be sure to keep up with our latest creations through our Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram page.