Air Fryer Garlic Bread
Recipe and Images Provided by 2 Cookin’ Mamas
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s 2 Cookin’ Mamas recipe for Air Fryer Garlic Bread:
- 1 baguette sliced 3/4″ thick
- 5 Tablespoons Minerva Dairy Sea Salt Butter, Room temperature
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic or 5-6 fresh cloves chopped fine
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2-3 teaspoons Italian seasoning parsley or a combination of fresh chopped herbs such as oregano, thyme and basil
- Garnish: Parsley
- Slice baguette in 3/4″ slices and set aside. You will only be using 5 slices. If making more than 5 slices just double the garlic butter ingredients and make 2 air fryer batches.
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 360 degrees.
- To make garlic butter, mix soft butter with minced garlic, cheese and herbs in a small bowl until smooth.
- Spread both sides of bread with garlic butter.
- Carefully place 5 slices into hot basket, or what will comfortably fit in your air fryer, and cook for 5 minutes. Turn each slice over and cook another 3 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer basket to plate and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.