Easy Air Fryer Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce
Air Fryer Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
Be sure to keep up with our latest creations through our Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram pages.
So, without further ado, here’s 2 Cookin’ Mamas’ recipe for Air Fryer Salmon:
- 2 6-oz salmon fillets
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 pound asparagus, optional
- Season salmon with salt & pepper. Rub gently into flesh.
- Preheat air fryer at 380 for 5 minutes.
- Spray basket with nonstick cooking spray and lay fillets skin-side down.
- If cooking asparagus, clean, snap off thicker ends and lay beside salmon.
- Lightly spray top of salmon and asparagus with nonstick olive oil spray.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes depending on thickness.
Lemon Butter Sauce
- While salmon is cooking, make lemon garlic butter sauce.
- Add all sauce ingredients to a microwave safe bowl. Cook on high in microwave, about 1 minute, or until butter has melted.
- Remove salmon and top with butter sauce. Garnish with parsley, lemon slices and a sprig of rosemary. Serve additional sauce on side.