Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Russet Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Minerva Dairy Garlic & Herb Butter
- Toppings of your choice
- Clean Russet Potatoes and rub down with olive oil. Each potato will make 2 servings, so plan accordingly.
- Bake your potatoes in the oven at 400 for an hour.
- Cut potatoes in half and make a potato boat.
- Add a pat of Garlic Herb Butter and let it melt all over the hot potatoes.
- Add your favorite toppings, such as bacon, cheese, salsa, corn, beans, chili, taco meat, sour cream, fresh herbs, olives, a squeeze of lime.