Baked Potato Bar
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s Babaganosh’s recipe for a Baked Potato Bar:
- Russet Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Minerva Dairy Garlic & Herb Butter
- Toppings of your choice
- Clean Russet Potatoes and rub down with olive oil. Each potato will make 2 servings, so plan accordingly.
- Bake your potatoes in the oven at 400 for an hour.
- Cut potatoes in half and make a potato boat.
- Add a pat of Garlic Herb Butter and let it melt all over the hot potatoes.
- Add your favorite toppings, such as bacon, cheese, salsa, corn, beans, chili, taco meat, sour cream, fresh herbs, olives, a squeeze of lime.