Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 cups southern white grits (quick grits)
- 5 cups whole milk
- 1 cup water
- 4 ounces Minerva Dairy Sea Salt Butter, cubed
- 1/2 lb. Shredded Cheddar
- 8 ounces mascarpone
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Bacon Bits
- Bring milk, sea salt, pepper and water to a near boil.
- Add grits, stirring, cook for one minute, then add butter and cheeses.
- Stir constantly until all is melted and really creamy.
- Cover and turn the heat to low/simmer for five minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly before serving.