Recipe and Images Provided by Speckled Palate
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s Speckled Palate’s recipe for Air Fryer Salmon:
- 2 slices Challah bread
- 1 tablespoon Minerva Sea Salt Butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Butter both slices of bread on one side, then sprinkle on the sugar in an even layer.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top of the sugar layer.
- Toast in the toaster oven on medium. (This might take a few rounds…but better to go slow than burn your Cinnamon Toast.)
- When the bread is crisp and the sugar is bubbling, remove from the toaster and enjoy immediately!