Citrus and Herb Shrimp Sheet Pan Meal
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Hello Spoonful
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s our recipe for Healthy Citrus and Herb Shrimp Sheet Pan Meal:
- 16 oz Shrimp
- 16 oz Asparagus
- 5 oz Sweet Onion, Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Garlic and Herb Minerva Dairy Butter, Melted
- 1.5 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- Parsley to garnish
- Salt to taste
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 Lemon to garnish
- 1 Lime to garnish
- Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, Italian seasoning and paprika.
- Prepare your asparagus by washing, removing the ends and chopping into desired size. I chopped mine in half, but you could do thirds if you want smaller pieces. Slice onion if preparing your own. (I purchased pre-sliced).
- Place shrimp, onion and chopped asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Pour butter mixture on top and gently toss to coat. I used my hands for this step.
- Place into oven and bake just until pink, firm and cooked through (about 10-14 minutes). Toss with a spatula or tongs halfway through, ensuring everything is evenly coated.
- Serve immediately. Garnished with parsley and sliced lemons and limes, if desired. Add salt, pepper, and more seasonings to taste.