Prep Time: 50 Minutes
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, diced
- 2 tablespoon Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (packed) spinach and arugula mix
- 1/2 cup sharp white cheddar
- 1/2 cup Colby jack
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped, if desired but recommended
- 2 tablespoon green onions, chopped, if desired but recommended
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Into a bowl, add eggs, cream, dill and basil and beat to combine. Set aside
- Into a 10″ medium skillet (I used a cast iron pan) over medium low heat, add butter. Melt butter and stir in chopped vegetables; red pepper, zucchini and onion. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Add cooled vegetables to egg mixture and fold in spinach and cheeses.
- Pour mixture in same skillet used to saute vegetables and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until eggs are set in the middle.
- Cut into slices and top with sliced cherry tomatoes and additional herbs, if desired.