Garlic Herb Shrimp
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s our recipe for Garlic Herb Shrimp:
- 1lb. raw, Gulf shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Rinse shrimp well.
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Toss shrimp in cornstarch mixture until evenly coated.
- Melt Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp to skillet in single layer and cook until pink, then turn. As the shrimp finish cooking, add Parmesan cheese and lemon zest. Toss coat.
- Serve warm garnished with lemon wedges.