Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 1lb. raw, Gulf shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Rinse shrimp well.
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Toss shrimp in cornstarch mixture until evenly coated.
- Melt Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp to skillet in single layer and cook until pink, then turn. As the shrimp finish cooking, add Parmesan cheese and lemon zest. Toss coat.
- Serve warm garnished with lemon wedges.