Prep Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 Pound Brussel Sprouts Halved
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 Cup Minerva Dairy Salted Butter
- 1 Apple Diced
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Cut your brussel sprouts in half and dice your apple.
- Place all of your ingredients into a large mixing bowl and coat evenly with butter and honey mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture onto a baking sheet and spread out evenly. Bake for 25 minutes, tossing halfway through. Optional: Broil for 1-2 minutes at the end to make them extra crispy.
- Serve immediately.