Honey Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Hello Spoonful
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s our recipe for Honey Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
- 1 Pound Brussel Sprouts Halved
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 Cup Minerva Dairy Salted Butter
- 1 Apple Diced
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Cut your brussel sprouts in half and dice your apple.
- Place all of your ingredients into a large mixing bowl and coat evenly with butter and honey mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture onto a baking sheet and spread out evenly. Bake for 25 minutes, tossing halfway through. Optional: Broil for 1-2 minutes at the end to make them extra crispy.
- Serve immediately.