Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs. of Swiss Cheese
- 1 stick of Minerva Dairy Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 large Onions, chopped
- 3 Carrots, sliced
- 2 Celery, sliced
- 3-5 lbs. of Potatoes, diced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups of Milk
- 1 lb of Bacon, cooked crispy
- Combine onions, carrots, celery in a large sauce pan with butter and cook until translucent.
- Add chicken broth and potatoes and cook until tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add milk and stir in cheese and bacon.
- Thicken with roux of either flour and water or cornstarch and water if needed.