No Bake Banana Split Cake
Recipe and Images Provided by 2 Cookin’ Mamas
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s 2 Cookin’ Mamas’ recipe for No Bake Banana Split Cake:
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Minerva Dairy unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup Minerva Dairy sea salt butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4-5 ripe bananas sliced
- 1 can (20-oz) crushed pineapple, drained or up to 3 8-oz cans, drained
- 10 oz Cool Whip
- Chopped nuts
- Maraschino cherries, drained
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butter the bottom of a 13″x9″x2″ pan.
Graham Cracker Crust
- Prepare graham cracker crust by mixing all 4 ingredients together.
- Gently press the crumbs into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Freeze for 10-15 minutes or bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees then let cool completely on wire rack. This baking process will help keep the crust crispy.
- While crust is chilling or baking, prepare the filling.
- Combine all ingredients for filling and beat for 3-4 minutes at medium speed. When the mixture appears light and fluffy and is pale yellow in color it is done.
- Pour into chilled or cooled crust.
- Layer sliced bananas on top of filling.
- Spread drained crushed pineapple on top of bananas.
- Top with Cool Whip, spreading evenly to edges.
- Decorate with a sprinkling of nuts then drizzle with fudge sauce and top with some cherries.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours but it is best when made the day before and chilled overnight.