No Bake Cheesecake Truffles
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s our recipe for No Bake Cheesecake Truffles:
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ounce baker’s semi-sweet chocolate
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a medium bowl until blended.
- Gradually add sugar and mix well.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until mixture is firm to handle.
- Shape cream cheese mixture into about 1 teaspoon sized balls. Hint: rub a little bit of butter on your hands before rolling to ensure the mixture doesn’t stick.
- Melt chocolate as directed on the package. Roll balls around in chocolate.
- Place on wax paper and let cool. Enjoy!