No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Maebells Kitchen
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s our recipe for No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lush:
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup crushed pecans
- 6 tablespoons Minerva Dairy Sea Salt Butter
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
VANILLA PUDDING LAYER:
- 1 (5.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, finely chopped pecans and melted Minerva Dairy Sea Salt Butter. Stir the crust until it resembles wet sand.
- Press the crust into an 11×7 baking pan and set in the freezer while you work on the next layer.
- Combine the softened cream cheese, fresh strawberries, confectioners sugar and whipped cream in a large mixing bowl and beat until the strawberries are incorporated and a smooth cheesecake mixture has formed.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and spread the strawberry cheesecake layer evenly over the crust. Place the dish back in the freezer.
- Next, rinse the mixing bowl clean and add one package of vanilla instant pudding mix and two cups of cold milk. Beat over medium speed for 2 minutes until the mixture has thickened.
- Remove the dish from the freezer and add the pudding layer.
- Next, add the remaining whipped cream for the topping.
- Place the dish back in the freezer for at least one hour or in the fridge for at least 4 hours to allow the layers time to set.
- Just before serving add the additional berries.