Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Bars
Recipe and Images Provided by The Speckled palate
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s our recipe for these tasty Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Bars:
- 4 oz. bittersweet baking chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons Minerva Dairy Unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup dark or bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13″ baking dish with parchment paper, and spritz with nonstick baking spray. Set aside.
Make The Pumpkin Cheesecake
- In another bowl, blend the cream cheese and pumpkin together using the hand mixer. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, mixing until combined. Drizzle in the slightly cooled, melted butter, and stir until incorporated.
- When the mixture is smooth, measure in the cinnamon and powdered sugar, mixing on the lowest setting until the ingredients are well-mixed.
- Pour this cheesecake layer on top of the brownie mixture in the pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set.
- Let cool for 30 minutes, then slice into individual bars and enjoy warm or cold!