Sriracha Honey Brussel Sprouts
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s our recipe for Sriracha Honey Brussel Sprouts:
- 4 oz. Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter
- 1 lb. Brussel Sprouts, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Orange Blossom Honey to drizzle
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add the Brussel Sprouts, Sea Salt, Sriracha Hot Sauce, and Black Pepper and saute until starting to caramelize.
- Place in a serving dish and drizzle with honey or place in a toasted flatbread and drizzle with honey.