Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- 4 ounces Minerva Dairy Sea Salt Butter
- 1 small leek, sliced
- 1/2 Poblano pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Ancho chili powder
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 lb. fresh clams, cleaned (discard any that are already open)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Melt Minerva Dairy Sea Salt Butter in a large pot and saute the leeks, Poblano peppers, and garlic.
- Season with sea salt, black pepper, and chili powder. Add white wine and chicken stock and stir to combine.
- Bring mixture to a boil, add clams, cover, and reduce heat to simmer. Cook until all clams are open.
- Then, add parsley and heavy cream. Lightly stir to combine.
- Serve with crusty bread.