The Perfect Steak
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s our recipe for The Perfect Steak:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons Teriyaki marinade
- 4 teaspoons favorite steak seasoning
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- 1 steak of your choice
- 2 tablespoons Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter
*ingredients per one steak
- Remove steak from the refrigerator approximately 30 minutes before ready to marinate.
- After 30 minutes, combine olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, Teriyaki marinade, steak seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper in a resealable bag. Mix together. Add steak to the bag and toss to combine. Let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, flipping halfway through.
- Preheat grill on high heat. Remove the steak from marinade and place onto the preheated grill. Reduce heat to medium-high. Place 1 tablespoon of Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter on top of the steak and let melt as the other side cooks. When ready to flip, place the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter on the cooked side and let melt as the steak finishes cooking. Let steak rest for at least 10 minutes off the heat before slicing.