White Chocolate Lemon Cheesecake Tart
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s Strawberry Blondie Kitchen’s recipe for White Chocolate Lemon Cheesecake Tart:
For the Crust
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick of Minerva Dairy Unsalted Butter, softened to room temperature
For the White Chocolate Lemon Cheesecake Filling
- 1 (8 oz block) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
For the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Into a food processor add flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt and pulse into fine crumbs.
- Add in melted butter and pulse until blended.
- Press crumbs into bottom and up the sides of tart pan.
- Place into oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and press down the sides and bottom and place back into the oven for 5 more minutes. Allow to cool.
For the Cheesecake Filling
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Into the bowl of your stand mixer, with the paddle attachment, add cream cheese and vanilla and beat to combine.
- Add in slightly cooled white chocolate, lemon juice and zest and mix until just combined.
- Add in egg and then slowly the heavy whipping cream.
- Pour mixture into tart crust and smooth.
- Place tart pan on a sheet pan and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the middle is set. Allow to cool slightly before slicing.
- Garnish with fresh berries such as strawberries, blueberries and raspberries and additional lemon zest if desired.