Easy Minerva Pumpkin Butter Cookies
Recipe and Images Courtesy of SavvyMamaLifestyle
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s our recipe for Easy Minerva Pumpkin Butter Cookies:
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Old-Fashioned Oats, uncooked
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Minerva Butter (Unsalted or Sea Salt Variety)
- 1 Cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
For The Icing:
- 1 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Whole Milk
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350º. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Cream your softened Sea Salt Minerva Butter for two minutes on medium speed. Gradually add sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla then mix well. Alternate additions of dry ingredients and pumpkin, mixing well after each addition.
- For each cookie, drop 1/4 cup dough onto lightly greased cookie sheet (or use a Silpat).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cookies are firm and lightly browned. Remove from the cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.
- Optional glaze drizzle: Whisk all ingredients (milk, powdered sugar and maple syrup) together until smooth and well combined. Drizzle on top of each cookie. Allow the drizzle to set for about 3-5 minutes.