Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Chill Time 1 Hour)
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ounce baker’s semi-sweet chocolate
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a medium bowl until blended.
- Gradually add sugar and mix well.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until mixture is firm to handle.
- Shape cream cheese mixture into about 1 teaspoon sized balls. Hint: rub a little bit of butter on your hands before rolling to ensure the mixture doesn’t stick.
- Melt chocolate as directed on the package. Roll balls around in chocolate.
- Place on wax paper and let cool. Enjoy!