Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- 3/4 cup Minerva Dairy Unsalted Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 5 ounces of butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or using a hand mixer, mix Minerva Dairy Unsalted Butter, brown sugar, and cane sugar until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla mixing until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and cinnamon). Slowly add dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing continuously until dough is combined. Using a wooden spoon, mix in oats, butterscotch chips, and coconut.
- Drop 1 tablespoon scoops of cookie dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.