Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter
- 3 cups cheese crackers
- 2 cups mini twist pretzels
- 3 cups puffed cereal
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup popped popcorn kernels
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a large rimmed baking or roasting pan.
- While the butter is melting, combine the cheese crackers, pretzels and cereal.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes and onion powder to the melted butter and stir.
- Pour the cracker/cereal mixture over the melted butter and stir until everything is completely coated with the butter mixture.
- Return the pan to the oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan cheese. Stir.
- Add the popcorn and stir.
- Roast for an additional five minutes.
- Allow the snack mix to cool slightly before serving.
- Makes nine cups.