Garlic Herb Browned Butter Cauliflower
Recipe and Images Courtesy of The Wicked Noodle
Our family, including our beloved Grandma Lorraine, who famously told us that “there’s not much in life that can’t be made better with butter,” has made developing the perfect batch of butter our family legacy. This goal is more than 125 years in the making, a passion passed on from generation to generation, including our children, who make up generation six.
The end result is a line high butterfat butter in multiple, dreamy flavors, from sea salt butter to the garlic herb variety.
You can grab the rolled version of our butter — or the classic sticks you’ll often find on store shelves — from your local market or specialty store, by using our location tool.
So, without further ado, here’s our recipe for Garlic Herb Browned Butter Cauliflower:
- 2 heads cauliflower, broken down into florets
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 6-8 tbsp Minerva Garlic Herb Butter
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the oil and salt on a large sheet pan. Roast for 30-45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until it’s cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter over medium heat. Gently simmer, stirring constantly, until the butter has turned brown, about 6-7 minutes. (It will seem like it’s not changing color, then all of a sudden it will turn brown, so watch it carefully).
- Place the cauliflower in a large serving bowl and toss with the Garlic Herb Browned Butter.