Prep Time: 20 Minutes (4 Hours Waiting)
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup crushed pecans
- 6 tablespoons Minerva Dairy Sea Salt Butter
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
VANILLA PUDDING LAYER:
- 1 (5.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, finely chopped pecans and melted Minerva Dairy Sea Salt Butter. Stir the crust until it resembles wet sand.
- Press the crust into an 11×7 baking pan and set in the freezer while you work on the next layer.
- Combine the softened cream cheese, fresh strawberries, confectioners sugar and whipped cream in a large mixing bowl and beat until the strawberries are incorporated and a smooth cheesecake mixture has formed.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and spread the strawberry cheesecake layer evenly over the crust. Place the dish back in the freezer.
- Next, rinse the mixing bowl clean and add one package of vanilla instant pudding mix and two cups of cold milk. Beat over medium speed for 2 minutes until the mixture has thickened.
- Remove the dish from the freezer and add the pudding layer.
- Next, add the remaining whipped cream for the topping.
- Place the dish back in the freezer for at least one hour or in the fridge for at least 4 hours to allow the layers time to set.
- Just before serving add the additional berries.